Table of Contents
Your family deserves a healthy home environment free from allergens and pollutants. A good air purifier can drastically improve the air quality in your home.
It’s beneficial for pets and babies too, and those suffering from allergies and asthma. But with so many air purifiers on the market today, choosing the right one can be daunting.
Here we’ve compiled the best air purifiers reviews for 2021 to make your decision easier.
Best Air Purifier Reviews
|Air Purifiers||Product Information||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||LEVOIT Air Purifier True HEPA Filter||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||PARTU HEPA Air Purifier||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||Holmes Desktop HEPA-Type Filter & Optional Ionizer||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||Bissell air320 Smart Air Purifier||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||Molekule Air Mini Small Room Air Purifier||Check Price|
|Bulex Air Purifier with H13 True HEPA Filter||Check Price|
It’s time to dive into the top 10 air purifiers on the market right now, complete with all the details you need as well as pros and cons for each.
By the end of this article, you should have a pretty good idea of which air purifier is right for your home. We’ll also explain why an air purifier is an essential home purchase, so read on.
Levoit Air Purifier for Home Allergies
- Use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance and to ensure what youre buying is worthy of your investment.
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: The noise level is nearly voiceless at sleep mode with only 24db, its QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise so you can sleep in a restful and soothing indoor environment.
- Ozone Free: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV/Ion light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution.
The Levot Air Purifier for Home Allergies is perfect for rooms as big as 219 square feet.
It’s equipped with Vortexair Technology to create stronger airflow and has a CADR rating of 230+m3/h for better and more efficient coverage.
Fitted with a true HEPA filter, it will remove 99.7% of dust, mold and allergens from your indoor air.
Highly-rated HEPA filter. Noisy.
30 feet hose. No retractable cord.
Good quality accessories. Best Upright Vacuum Reviews
Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier
- The Honeywell HPA300 HEPA Air Purifier helps to make the air you breathe cleaner. Recommended for extra-large rooms (465 square feet).
- This HEPA air purifier has 3 air cleaning levels + Turbo Clean. It helps capture particles like pet dander, pollen, dust and smoke. It reduces up to 99.9% of certain airborne viruses, bacteria and mold spores.
- No.1 BRAND RECOMMENDED BY ALLERGISTS – Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier, The Doctor’s Choice, is the No.1 brand recommended by allergists. Backed with a 5-year warranty, Honeywell air purifiers are a trusted partner in the fight against airborne particles.
The Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover can circulate air in extra-large 465 square-foot rooms up to five times an hour.
Equipped with a true HEPA filter, it will trap ultra-tiny particles as small as 0.3 microns.
Honeywell is the number-one brand of air purifier recommended by allergists, so this is a great choice if someone in your home suffers from allergies.
However, if you’re looking to remove odors from the air from pets or tobacco, consider another model. This one isn’t equipped with an activated carbon filter to combat odor.
Roku OS No HDR10+ support
Gaming mode Poor viewing angles
Simplified remote control Mediocre sound quality
Best Smart TV Review
PARTU HEPA Air Purifier
- PARTU HEPA Air Purifier features a three-stage filtration system. This comprises a pre-filter, a HEPA filter and an activated carbon filter, powerful enough to captures up dust, pollen, smoke, odor, pet dander, filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and air pollution of PM 2.5.
- Add a drop of essential oil (Not Included) and some water into sponge below the purifier air outlet, then fragrance will flow with air movements.
- The replacement filter should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on the air quality in your area and use of the Air Purifier to ensure best results.
The PARTU HEPA Air Purifier is a good pick if you’re looking to clean smoke from your indoor air while diffusing fragrance at the same time.
It has a 3-speed control that allows you to manage the volume and control the airspeed. Replacement filters are readily available and should be replaced every 3 to 6 months for best results.
The PARTU HEPA Air Purifier is best for small rooms.
Replacement filters can be hard to obtain.
Removes smoke & odor particles from the air. Some buyers report a clicking noise.
Compact enough to fit on your desk. Best Air Purifiers Review
Holmes HEPA Type Desktop Air Purifier
- This Holmes air purifier features an optional air ionizer that helps to bind negative ions to airborne smoke, dust, and pollen to form larger particles that are more easily captured, helping to clean air more thoroughly and tackling odors.
- HEPA type filter helps remove up to 99% of airborne particles as small as 2 microns from the air passing through it.
- 3 speed settings provide options for different conditions, and optional ionizer assists in particle removal.
- Slim dual positioning design can be placed vertically or horizontally to best fit your space.
The Holmes HEPA Type Desktop Air Purifier was expertly designed for high-efficiency filtration in smaller rooms of up to 109 square feet area.
It has an optional ionizer for fresher air and better performance. Below are the advantages and disadvantages of Holmes air cleaner.
It has a compact design great for vertical or horizontal positioning. It is also ideal for desktop placement.
Compact design fits on a desktop. Only appropriate for small rooms.
3 adjustable speed settings. Ionizer presents potential health risks.
Removes 99% of airborne particles. Not a true HEPA filter.
Best Air Purifiers Review
Bissell Air320 Smart Air Purifier
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- 3 Stage Filtration. Includes a fabric pre-filter, an activated carbon filter and a HEPA filter which captures 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles and smaller including pollen, dust, smoke, hair, and pet dander.
- Automated CirQulate System. Monitors and provides indoor air quality readings in real-time and adjusts to the appropriate fan speed.
If you’re concerned with aesthetics, the Bissell Air320 Smart Air Purifier may be for you. It features a stylish midcentury design that coordinates with your home’s decor, rather than sticking out like a sore thumb.
Besides just looking good, it’s also highly effective.
This purifier has 3 levels of filtration including a fabric pre-filter, an activated carbon filter and a HEPA filter which altogether capture 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles and smaller including dust, pet hair and dander, pollen and smoke.
It covers areas up to 1,000 square feet, making it a great way to keep your air clean and fresh.
|Stylish design||More expensive.|
|Monitors air quality & adjusts accordingly.||Buyers report finicky air quality sensor.|
|Whisper-quiet fan speed option.||Fan is noisy at higher speeds.|
|Best Air Purifiers Review|
Molekule Air Mini Small Room Air Purifier
- Molekule Air Mini uses Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) nanotechnology to destroy viruses, VOCs, allergens, bacteria & mold.
- Designed for small rooms up to 250 sq. ft. Ideal for studio apartments, kids’ bedrooms & home offices.
- Smart & Connected – Molekule Air Mini is easy to control using its one-touch interface. For added convenience, you can connect it to your WiFi and control it remotely using the iPhone or Android app.
- Portable – With its natural wool felt handle, Molekule Air Mini can be easily carried and placed anywhere in the home.
If you love to fill your home with sleekly designed tech toys, the Molekule Air Mini Small Air purifier should do the trick.
Unlike regular air purifiers, it doesn’t just trap viruses, VOCs, allergens, bacteria and mold.
It uses Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) nanotechnology to actually destroy these particles, ensuring your indoor air is clean as can be.
It’s also equipped with WiFi so it can be controlled remotely via an iPhone or Android app. The Molekule comes in a few different sizes, with the $399 model being appropriate for rooms up to 250 square feet.
|Stylish modern design.||Larger models are quite expensive.|
|360-degree air intake.||Some buyers report units DOA.|
|Destroys pollutants, doesn't just capture them.||Replacement filters are expensive.|
|Best Air Purifiers Review|
What is an air purifier?
An air purifier is an appliance that cleans the air inside your home. Air purifiers circulate indoor air through a filter or series of filter that remove contaminants and allergens.
Then the clean air is circulated back into the home. (An air purifier shouldn’t be confused with other appliances like humidifiers, which simply adjust the moisture levels of the air in your home.)
Why do you need an air purifier?
Indoor air is actually much more polluted than you may think.
Inside your home, the air may contain traces of hazardous chemicals from cleaning products, nitrogen dioxide from tobacco smoke and/or carbon monoxide if you have a gas stove.
Formaldehyde from pressed wood products and lead from old lead-based paints may also be present in your home’s air.
Similarly, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) may be polluting your air inside if you own varnished furniture, new furniture or recently installed carpet.
Air purifier benefits
Allergies are triggered by the presence of allergens and irritants suspended in the air. These allergens could already be inside your home, in insulation systems, piping systems, windows, and doors.
Pollutants become airborne again by strong winds, ending up in your nostril and subsequently triggering an allergy attack. You can minimize or stop this by adding an air purifier to your home to trap those allergens.
Gets rid of smoke, odors and much more
Cigarettes leave an unpleasant smell in the air, and secondhand smoke is the cause of numerous serious health problems.
Somewhat less seriously, cooking certain types of food can fill your home with an irritating odor that lingers for days. Situations like these call for an air purifier.
With the right air purifying appliance, you can say goodbye to cigarette smoke and other lingering foul smells.
Which type of air purifier is right for you?
Depending on what type of substances you’re wanting to remove from the air inside your home, you’ll want to look for 2 different types of air purifiers.
For filtering out tiny particles of allergens, mold, dust and bacteria, you’ll want a HEPA filter. If you’re also looking to filter out odors, you’ll also want an activated carbon filter.
What is a HEPA filter?
A HEPA filters is a high-efficiency particulate air filter. A HEPA filter traps particles as tiny as 0.3 microns.
What is activated carbon?
Activated carbon filters are composed of tiny pieces of carbon. They remove the gas molecules that compose odors via a process called adsorption.
However, activated carbon cannot trap micro-particles like lint, pet dander or dust. For that reason, they’re typically paired with a HEPA filter in air purifiers.
Ready to invest in an air purifier?
Now that you’ve learned the importance of air purifiers and how they can clean your indoor air, are you ready to invest in one?
Whether you’re looking for a small desktop model or a stylish high-tech one that can be controlled via your iPhone, there’s an air purifier on the market perfect for your home.
We hope you enjoy having cleaner indoor air for the health of you and your family.
Plasma air purifier
Plasma air purifiers are fitted with minuscule filters capable of catching harmful microorganisms missed by other purifiers.
Moreover, they emit both negative and positive ions. Thus, they’re effective against airborne biological and microscopic particles.
What purifier is right for me?
When shopping for air purifiers, you need to be mindful of certain factors. One of them is the level of hygiene you hope to achieve. Also, the size of the room and your budget do matter a lot.
Models designed with more features and advanced filtration are likely to be priced higher. Purifiers with HEPA filters have the best chance of achieving a safer environment for asthma sufferers.
A purifier using a HEPA filter will not require filter replacement as often as the other types. Some filters require regular cleaning and not a replacement. Thus, giving you savings.
Thanks for all of your labor on this blog. My niece take interest in getting into investigation and it’s really simple to grasp why. We all hear all of the powerful way you create helpful guidance on the blog and even foster contribution from others on this article plus our girl is without a doubt starting to learn a great deal. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You’re the one carrying out a brilliant job.
I wanted to compose you the little bit of observation just to say thank you once again on your striking opinions you have discussed on this website. This has been certainly pretty generous of you in giving without restraint precisely what some people could have supplied as an electronic book to earn some profit on their own, chiefly since you could have tried it in the event you decided. The pointers also acted to be the fantastic way to recognize that other individuals have similar desire just as my very own to know the truth somewhat more with regard to this problem. I’m sure there are many more enjoyable periods up front for folks who discover your website.
Thank you so much for giving everyone an extremely marvellous possiblity to read critical reviews from this website. It is usually so enjoyable and packed with a great time for me personally and my office co-workers to visit your blog really thrice in a week to study the latest issues you have. And lastly, I am always fascinated concerning the amazing solutions served by you. Selected 1 points on this page are clearly the most efficient we’ve had.
I simply needed to appreciate you all over again. I’m not certain the things I would have followed without these smart ideas shared by you about such a concern. This was a frightful situation in my view, nevertheless discovering a new specialized fashion you treated that made me to jump with fulfillment. I’m just thankful for your work and thus sincerely hope you comprehend what a great job you are always doing training the rest by way of a web site. I know that you’ve never encountered any of us.
Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an extraordinarily splendid chance to check tips from this web site. It really is very brilliant and full of a good time for me and my office fellow workers to visit your blog at a minimum 3 times per week to study the new things you have got. And of course, I’m so at all times fascinated with all the amazing techniques you give. Some 4 ideas in this posting are unquestionably the finest we have all had.
I needed to post you a very small word just to thank you so much yet again with the wonderful views you have provided here. This is quite unbelievably generous with you to supply publicly exactly what a number of us would’ve distributed for an e book to help with making some bucks for themselves, most notably seeing that you might well have done it if you considered necessary. These smart ideas in addition worked like the fantastic way to be certain that many people have a similar dreams similar to my personal own to see a great deal more with regard to this condition. I am sure there are thousands of more fun occasions in the future for people who scan your blog post.