Your favorite cup of coffee can be a great start to your day, but sometimes you need to switch up your routine. A cup of cappuccino will still give you that boost of caffeine that you need every morning while letting you enjoy a smoother and creamier drink. Learn about the best cappuccino makers 2021.
Unfortunately, most regular coffee makers cannot make cappuccinos, and it can be annoying to wait in line at the coffee shop for a $6 coffee drink. A good solution is to get a cappuccino maker so that you can make a cappuccino at home.
Although the cappuccino machine at your local coffee shop may look big and expensive, some affordable machines won’t take up too much counter space, and that doesn’t have to hurt your wallet. After all, if you drink cappuccinos often, making your cappuccino at home instead of going to the coffee shop will save you money in the long run.
Read on to learn about the best cappuccino makers to add to your home and save money on your new favorite drink.
Best Cappuccino Makers
The best cappuccino maker for you will depend on what features you require of the machine. Most cappuccino makers are either semi-automatic or fully automatic. These categories indicate how hands-on you will have to be with the brewing process. A semi automatic espresso machine is the most popular for households, and a fully automatic cappuccino machine is generally more expensive than a semi-automatic one.
Although some models can cost upwards of $700, the best cappuccino makers do not have to ruin your budget for the year. There are plenty of budget espresso machine options that are under $200.00 and that will still deliver quality cappuccinos, especially if you’re willing to play barista and put in some of the work.
Below are five of the best cappuccino makers for you to consider adding to your home.
Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
- Semi automatic 3 in 1 espresso maker, cappuccino maker, and latte maker
- 15 Bar Pump System Brews Rich Tasting Espresso Coffee
- Trouble Free Automatic Milk Frother Removes the Guesswork. Do not wash the water reservoir in the dishwasher
If you’re looking for a cheap espresso machine that simply makes cappuccino, this Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker is a great place to start your search. This semi-automatic machine requires you to load the coffee grounds yourself and control how long the espresso shot is pulled, but it’s worth it for its versatility and affordability.
This espresso machine is a latte maker as well. The 15 bar pump system brews rich-tasting espresso, and the automatic milk frother removes the guesswork of attaining the perfectly frothed drink.
This machine is easy to use, so you will always be able to have your favorite cappuccino as swiftly as possible. Once you have this Mr. Coffee cappuccino maker, you may feel like you need no other machine to get your caffeine fix.
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
- The Breville Barista Express delivers third wave specialty coffee at home using the 4 keys formula and is part of the Barista Series that offers all in one espresso machines with integrated grinder to go from beans to espresso in under one minute
- Integrated precision conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup
If you are very serious about your cappuccino and willing to splurge a little, the Breville BES870XL Espresso Machine may be for you. Many consider it one of the best espresso machines on the market, meaning it is sure to make some of the best cappuccinos.
The beautiful design isn’t even the selling point of this machine. It offers many customizable settings for any coffee lover, such as precise espresso extraction, microfoam milk frothing, and dose control grinding.
This espresso machine also has a built-in digital temperature control, burr grinder, removable drip tray, and a sensor for when it’s time to clean the machine. Once you use this machine to make fresh coffee drinks, you may never feel the need to go to Starbucks again.
Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker
- Use any K-Cup pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes and cappuccinos.
- Just insert any K-Cup pod and use the button controls to brew delicious coffee, or make hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.
- Allows you to brew 6 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
Many people start their mornings off with K cups, and no one can blame them. You can’t beat the convenience of throwing a pod in a machine and coming back to a delicious morning brew. The Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker is simple to use, brews delicious coffee, makes hot or iced lattes, and of course, creates perfect cappuccinos.
This Keurig has several features, such as a smart start that has your coffee maker heat and brew in one simple process and a programmable auto-off that turns the coffee maker off two hours after the last brew.
This Keurig also accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2 inches tall, so that you can easily take your cappuccino on the go.
Nespresso Lattissima Pro Coffee and Espresso Machine by DeLonghi
- The De’Longhi Automatic Cappuccino System creates perfectly layered espresso beverages, with dense, rich, long-lasting foam in every cup from start to finish.
- The ultimate convenience. The recyclable aluminum capsules contain the finest espressos for authentic taste without measuring or cleanup.
- De’Longhi’s patented espresso extraction system creates the ideal flow of water with 19 bars of pressure – the ultimate amount for drawing the most flavor and desired temperature in each cup.
Nespresso is one of the first brands that people associate with espresso makers; however, not all Nespresso machines are equipped to make cappuccinos. The Nespresso Lattissima Pro Espresso Machine by DeLonghi solves that problem and can make delicious cappuccinos using Nespresso capsules
The DeLonghi espresso machine creates layered espresso beverages with dense, rich, long-lasting foam for the ultimate cappuccino. The integrated carafe dispenses milk in adjustable levels for taste, and the rapid heat time means that you don’t have to wait too long for the machine to heat before enjoying your drink.
Mr. Coffee All-in-One Occasions Specialty Pods Coffee Maker
- The smart water system dispenses the right amount of water for the brewing method and serving size
- Temperature control system heats water to the ideal temperature for every type of brew.Care & Cleaning: Hand Wash
- The built in milk frother wand lets you create a variety of café style drinks with dairy, almond, coconut, and other types of milk
The Mr. Coffee All-in-One Occasions Specialty Pods Coffee Maker does it all and gives you the freedom to customize your cappuccino.
The Mr. Coffee coffee maker can brew regular drip coffee, accommodate K cups, accommodate 7-inch travel mugs, and make 1 or 2 shots of espresso at a time. Auto brew detect automatically recognizes attachments and gives you the right size options for that specific brew, and the smart water system dispenses the right amount of water for the brew and the cup size.
The automatic milk frother gives you the perfect amount of milk of your choosing at the touch of a button. It even has a storage tray to store the tamper, espresso, and single-serve attachments.
Having a cappuccino maker at home can save you time and money while allowing you to customize your drink as you please. The best cappuccino maker has all the features that you need but won’t break the bank. Once your home cappuccino maker is set up, it will become a staple to your morning routine!