Table of Contents
Elbow grease can really only do so much. When you have a tough cleaning job to tackle, such as getting rid of algae, hardened mud, nests, cobwebs or grease, a pressure washer can save a whole lot of time and energy.
We’ve compiled the best pressure washer reviews 2022 to help you find one that’s right for you.
What is a pressure washer?
|Pressure Washer||Product Information||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric High Pressure Washer, Cleans Cars/Fences/Patios||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||AR ANNOVI REVERBERI Electric Pressure Washer||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||Sun Joe SPX1000 Electric Pressure Washer||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||WHOLESUN 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||GreenWorks 1600 PSI 13 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||Karcher K1700 Electric Power Pressure Washer||Check Price|
|Top Top||Realm 2600PSI Electric Pressure Washer||Check Price|
A pressure washer is a motorized hosepipe that creates a high-pressure water flow to dislodge dirt more effectively and quickly. Simply put, a pressure washer makes tough cleaning jobs easier.
That’s right: Now you don’t have to get on your hands and knees with a scrub brush to clean your driveway or back patio.
From bikes to cars, you can wash almost anything with the help of a pressure washer.
If you don’t have the time to clean your garage or deck or have difficulty cleaning corners and hard-to-reach surfaces, a pressure washer will help immensely.
Buying a pressure-washer will also ultimately save you money over hiring a contractor for numerous pressure-washing jobs.
But finding a good pressure washer can be a daunting task. With so many of them on the market, it can be overwhelming to find the right pressure washer for your needs.
Here, we’ve compiled the best pressure washer reviews 2022 to help you choose.
Best Electric Pressure Washer Reviews
Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max Electric High-Pressure Washer: Budget-friendly & popular
- POWERFUL: 14. 5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
Want a pressure washer that can tackle all kinds of tasks and still has an affordable price tag? With some of the best pressure washer reviews of 2022, your search ends here with the Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Washer.
The 2030 Max PSI pressure level of Sun Joe SPX3000, along with 1.76 GPM, has made it one of the best you can have.
It has a powerful motor of 1800 watts, and the water temperature in it is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Along with being capable of cleaning your vehicles, you can even clean buildings, lawns, backyard with this pressure washer.
Its 0.9 L detergent tanks are the best part of this device as it can be easily removed and can carry any detergents used for cleaning various appliances accordingly.
Sun Joe can save its energy on its own by turning off the pump when not in use. It is the best feature that helps in saving lots of time and energy.
Another worth mentioning feature of this awesome equipment is that easy to assemble. Yes, you don’t need any extra skills or days to put together this tool.
All in all, this pressure washer is designed, keeping your time and money in mind.
- PSI: 2030 PSI
- GPM: 1.76
- Motor: 14.5 Amp/1800-Watt Motor
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Dimensions of the Product: 15.60 x 13.50 x 33.90 inches
- Weight: 31 lbs
Guide available in four different languages. Cannot work with the different or old hose.
Effortless washing. Short life because of small nozzles.
Light in weight.
No replacement connector for future.
Noise-free cleaning. Extra-long electric cord. Best Pressure Washer Review
Ar Annovi Reverberi Blue Clean Ar383: A great buy for the money
- Make quick cleaning jobs of decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- Professional-style pressure washer gun, 2 different pressure washer wands, 20 foot high pressure hose, 14 oz. detergent bottle and 2 high pressure quick change wands with pressure washer turbo and variable nozzles. Hose diameter: 0.25 inch.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Conserves water by using 80% less water with 40% more power than a standard garden hose. Quieter than gas engine models.
Are you a clean freak who will spend hours cleaning a particular spot to get it looking just so? The AR Annovi Reverberi Blue Clean AR383 pressure washer will make your life so much easier.
It consists of a professional style pressure gun, two different washer wands, a pressure hose that’s 20 feet in length, and a 14-ounce detergent bottle with two high-pressure washers.
Its hose pressure level uses 80% less water, making it even more budget-friendly and factoring into your choice.
- PSI: 1900
- GPM: 1.5
- Motor: 13 Amp/1.5 HP Universal Motor
- PowerSource: Corded Electric
- Size: 11.25 x 12.25 x 28.50 inches
- Weight: 12.95 pounds
Easy to use for home cleaning. Plastic filter attachment.
Safe for outdoor cleaning. Difficulty in removing and connecting the wand.
Provides new look to wooden surfaces. Shorter wand hose.
Best for cleaning vehicles. Insignificant soap sprayer.
Quick connections. Best Pressure Washer Review
Sun Joe SPX1000 Electric Pressure Washer: Perfect for light- & medium-duty jobs
- Versatile: ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- Adjustable pressure: adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- Powerful motor: powerful 11. 5-Amp motor generates 1450 psi of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow Rate of 1. 45 GPM
Are you planning to buy a pressure washer for light-medium-duty cleaning jobs? If so, the Sun Joe SPX1000 Electric Pressure Washer is your pick.
While this is a great product to carry out small to medium cleaning tasks, it will take more time and energy to tackle bigger tasks with this pressure washer.
But if you just want to clean your deck, house, or backyard, this product won’t disappoint you. The adjustable spray nozzle helps you master the water pressure and direct it exactly where you need it.
We all want to save electricity and water as much we can, right?
Pressure washers use varying amounts of water but his washer’s best eco-friendly feature turns off the pump while not in use, saving energy and prolonging the life of the pump.
- PSI: 1450 PSI
- GPM: 1.45
- Motor: 11.5-amp / 1100-watt motor
- PowerSource: Corded electric
- Size: 12 x 9.8 x 19 inches
- Weight: 11.7 lbs
Powerful motors. Slow jet stream.
Automatic lock of trigger. Does not go with a standard garden hose.
Lightweight equipment. Lousy customer service.
Faster and easier for cleaning with less fatigue.
Best Pressure Washer Review
WHOLESUN 3000 Electric Pressure Washer: Lightweight & surprisingly powerful
- As a high pressure foamer, the polymer corrosion-resistant detergent bottle can loose tough stuff or remove deep stains.
- Powerful 1600-Watt motor generates up to 3000 PSI/2.4 GPM.Perfect for siding, decks, cement, pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- Professional metal garden hose connector and 22mm metal water outlet. Comes with a 20ft high-pressure hose (metal connection) to avoid annoying water leakage.
If you are looking for a compact, lightweight pressure washer for cleaning tasks such as siding, decks, cement, pavement, pools, cars and trucks, and outdoor furniture, the Wholesun 3000 Electric Pressure Washer should do the trick.
A corded electric model, no gas means no emissions and there’s no battery to remember to charge. With its 1600 watt motor, it’s primed to clean effectively and efficiently.
Considering its price, this is a good model to invest in for the home user who needs a lightweight, easy-to-use pressure washer.
It’s not hard to see why this Wholesun model has some of the best pressure washer reviews of 2022.
- PSI: 3000 PSI
- GPM: 2.4
- Motor: 1600 watt
- Power Source: Corded electric
- Size: 21.85 x 11.42 x 11.42 inches
- Weight: 18.85 lbs
|No gas = no emissions.||Quiet operation.|
|No battery to charge.||Less vibration means easy handling.|
|GFCI protected for safety.||Not for professional use.|
|Best Pressure Washer Review|
GreenWorks 1600 PSI Pressure Washer GPW1602: The most user-friendly option
- 1600 PSI at 1.2 GPM will blast through grime and dirt to restore your surfaces
- Can be used vertically or horizontally for greater stability
- 20 feet High pressure hose for greater reach
- 35 ft. power cord with inline GFCI for use on all exterior outlets
Tired of lugging around a heavy pressure washer?
The Greenworks 1600 PSI Pressure washer GPW1602 is lightweight and can be carried easily with one hand, using it vertically or horizontally for max efficiency. It’s also very light on the wallet.
It boasts a soap applicator to easily apply soap to clean any surface, and its 1600 PSI at 1.2 GPM will bust through any grime. Its outer body is made of metal, which makes the product durable.
The washer is also equipped with a pair of 8-inch no-flat tires, making the unit portable.
Additionally, the product has four quick connect nozzles, including – a turbo nozzle, a soap nozzle, a 25- and 40-degree nozzle.
So, if you are looking for a medium-duty pressure washer on a tight budget, this product might be the one.
- PSI: 1600PSI
- GPM: 1.2
- Motor: 13Amp Universal motor
- PowerSource: Corded Electric
- Dimensions: 11.40 x 17.10 x 9.40 inches
- Weight: 16.00 lbs
Powerful electric unit. Short motor life.
Easy to move and store. Lack of proper customer service.
Circuit protector. Soap container attachment
Best Pressure Washer Review
Karcher K1700 Electric Power Pressure Washer: Pricey but loaded with features
- 1700 psi, 1.2 GPM electric pressure washer with convenient on/off foot switch
- Includes three nozzles: turbo nozzle for maximum cleaning power on stubborn areas, 15° all-purpose nozzle and detergent nozzle
- Large removable Bin for hassle-free storage of accessories and personal items
If you’re looking for an all-around pressure washer that can clean just about anything, the Karcher K1700 Electric Power Pressure Washer might be for you.
It’s equipped with a 1700 PSI 1.2 GPM pressurizer, perfect for household cleaning and minor commercial cleaning to take care of your home and office needs.
This pressure washer has three types of nozzles including an all-purpose nozzle, turbo nozzle, and detergent nozzle, and best of all it comes with a 3-year warranty to ensure long life.
Furthermore, this washer features a small body, making it easy to carry, transport, and store. All in all, this washer provides users with the perfect balance of convenience and power.
- PSI: 1700 PSI
- GPM: 1.2
- PowerSource: Corded electric
- Dimensions of the Product:17.2 x 16.5 x 33 inches
- Weight: 20.7 lbs
Extra storage bin. Bad designing of CFI circuit breaker.
Removable detergent tanks. Longer pressure hose.
Works with accessories of most of the brands. Lightweight wheels.
20-foot hose. Three different nozzles. Best Pressure Washer Review
Realm 2600 PSI Electric Pressure Washer: Powerful and quiet
- Powerful 14.5 Amp induction motor generates up to 2600 PSI/1.75 GPM for maximum cleaning power. It is better than a gas pressure washer because it is quieter.
- It is the second generation of Realm induction motor pressure washer and it changes to the most advanced pump with double sealing and high quality.
- CSA approved, power washer features safety automatic total stop system (TSS)
Last but not least is the Realm 2600 PSI Pressure Washer, which stands out for its unique design, strong cleaning power, ease of use and environmentally-friendly qualities.
Its powerful and advanced induction motor of 14.5 Amps produces 2600 PSI/1.75 GPM power, and this pressure washer includes five quick-connect sprays that will keep your cars, bikes, and other vehicles completely clean.
It helps you eliminate all types of dirt and dust from your furniture, windows, and other hard-to-reach places.
- PSI: 2600 PSI
- GPM: 1.75
- Motor: 14.5 Amp induction motor
- PowerSource: Corded electric
- Dimensions: 16 x 18 x 26 inches
- Weight: 55 pounds
CSA approved. Powerful hose.
Automatic total stop system. Wheels of bad quality.
Easy to use and store. Lousy location of nozzles to reach.
Conserve energy. Environment friendly. Powerful hose. Best Pressure Washer Review
The ABCs of pressure washers
One significant factor that impacts the efficiency of a pressure washer is the air pressure applied to the water.
As a good water speed is required to clean surfaces efficiently, the right amount of pressure or PSI is vital.
How many PSI do you need?
But how do you know how many PSI you actually need? Below is a simple guide to what level PSI is needed to accomplish various home cleaning tasks.
Keep this in mind when looking through the pressure washer reviews and making a decision for your home.
If you use a pressure washer with too high a PSI rating you could damage whatever you’re washing, even concrete.
- Below 2000 PSI: Recommended for delicate tasks such as cleaning furniture, doors, and windows
- 2000-2800 PSI: Perfect for cars, fences, decks, sidings, appliances, etc.
- Over 2800 PSI: These can handle all the jobs that are mentioned above and can even be used for paintwork. Washers with over 3300 PSI can be used for removing paint or graffiti.
Pressure washer features to consider
Here are some pressure washer features you’ll want to consider when reading the best pressure washer reviews and choosing the one that’s right for you.
- Size & Weight: How heavy and easy to carry around is it?
- Number of Nozzles: Different nozzles are best for different jobs
- Material: A plastic casing will be less sturdy; metal is more durable
- Does it have a detergent tank?: This will eliminate the need to carry around soap or detergent separately
- Any interchangeable tips or attachments?: For special or delicate cleaning jobs such as pressure washing your car (you can also add on accessories later)
- Adjustable wands: An adjustable wand will relax your back and arms while working
- Thermal relief system: These valves on your pressure washer will prevent it from producing heat
Ready to buy a pressure washer?
Now that you’ve read through some of the best pressure washer reviews of 2022, you may be ready to invest in one of these appliances to save on elbow grease and time spent cleaning.
Before doing so, make sure you’re up to speed on the dangers of using a pressure washer; after all, safety is paramount.
Thank you, this really helped me.