Thinking about adding solar spotlights to your yard? Not only are they great for lighting up your front driveway but they can be used for your patio, garden, or anywhere else you require a little (or a lot) of extra light. We’re going to take a look at the five brightest solar spotlights for your outdoor space available in 2020. All of these spotlights are easy to install and eco-friendly. Plus, they’re waterproof, easy to take care of, and add aesthetic appeal to any space. Here’s the best overall 5 brightest solar spot lights for your outdoor space.
These solar spotlights by LITOM are not only incredibly bright with High Light mode but they are also really versatile. These 12 LED solar lights come with the option of installation by way of a stake in the ground or by being mounted on a wall.
The LITOM Solar Landscape Spotlights are unique in the way that they contain 12 LED bulbs with 50 lumens per bulb for a combined total output of 600 lumens per light. Although they do not include a motion sensor, they can still detect whether it’s day or not, changing the light settings accordingly.
- Total output of 600 lumens
- 2 brightness settings, Low Light Mode and High Light Mode
- Automatically adjusts according to day or night
- Lighting time is 12 hours on Low Light Mode, 6 hours on High Light Mode
- Charging time is 4 to 5 hours under full sunlight
- IP67 Waterproof
If you’re looking for a bright solar light system that doubles as additional security for your home, the DrawGreen Solar Motion Sensor Light is a fantastic option. This is an extremely popular model among homeowners because of all the features it provides. One of the reasons it’s so popular is its exceptional durability. This solar light contains an incredibly strong aluminum alloy shell that can last between three and five years.
The DrawGreen Solar Motion Sensor Light has a motion sensor optic grade PMMA lens that lights up a 40 to 55 ft surrounding area. The motion sensor detects movement from up to 26 feet away, an ideal security feature for any home.
- Light saving feature that automatically turns off during the day and on when it detects low or dim lighting
- Detects movement from 26 feet away with a 120° angle range
- Charging time is 6 to 8 hours under direct sunlight
- Total output of 1,400 lumens
- 2-working mode motion sensor light
- Waterproof protection IP66
- Lighting time of 30 hours under low lighting mode
If you’re looking for super bright solar spotlights that also change color, the ROSHWEY Outdoor Solar Spot Lights present a fantastic option. These solar spotlights are popular not only for their unique features but for their easy-to-fit design – you don’t need to be an experienced installer to fit these lights.
The ROSHWEY Outdoor Solar Spot Lights are fitted with 18 high-brightness LED bulbs and include a whopping nine different lighting modes. These lights are highly waterproof, too, with an IP65 rating. Arguably the best feature of the ROSHWEY Outdoor Solar Spot Lights, though, is that they change seven different colors if you feel like adding a bit of whimsy to your yard.
- Total output of 1,000 lumens
- Light head adjusts 120°, solar panel adjusts 150°
- 9 different lighting modes with 7 color options
- 4 to 6 hours charging time under full sunlight
- IP65 waterproof rating
- Up to 18% conversion rate of solar energy
Looking for bright solar lights that are versatile and essentially flawless? Let’s just say the JSOT 18 LED Solar Spot Lights are probably for you. These LED solar lights provide a dual-head design with 18 high-brightness 2835 LED beads in each light. This creates an illumination distance of up to 33 feet with a light output of up to 1000 lumens.
While these lights do not have a motion sensor, they do contain a High Light Mode and Low Light Mode that automatically change to suit the time of day when they sense a change in lighting. The JSOT 18 LED Solar Spot Lights also come with multiple accessories that allow you to insert your flagpole solar spotlights into the ground or to easily fix them on the wall.
- Total output of 1,000 lumens
- 2 lighting modes of High Light Mode and Low Light Mode that adjust to the time of day
- Charging time of 4 to 6 hours under full sunlight
- High solar conversion rate
- IP65 waterproof rating
- Adjustable joints, the solar panel can be rotated a full 360° without joint adjustment
- Lighting time of 8 to 10 hours
Looking for something a little different than our previous options? If you’re looking for the ultimate in both brightness and high tech, this solar flood light by YQL could be an excellent option for you. Although a floodlight is generally thought of as the kind of streetlight that came on when it was time to go home when we were little, they can be used in a variety of ways, like lighting up basketball courts, patios, lawns and, of course, your driveway.
This solar flood light contains an auto on/off dusk-to-dawn timer with a remote control so you never have to worry about switching the light on yourself – it does it for you. Plus, with a 40-foot remote control distance, you don’t need to worry about where you are while you’re making adjustments.
- 16 to 20 hours lighting time
- Timed remote control with 3, 5, and 8-hour settings
- 120° ultra-wide illumination angle
- Built-in photoelectric sensor
- Auto-on/off dusk to dawn solar lighting
- Zero power consumption
- IP67 waterproof rating
Should I invest in solar spot lights for my outdoor space?
Yes! Solar lights are practical, functional, and easy on the environment. It’s important to keep in mind that solar spotlights do require charging time which takes much longer if direct sunlight is not available. That said, if you’re looking to take a step towards becoming more eco-friendly, we definitely recommend any of these.